MINNESOTA BOAT INSURANCE COST
Although Minnesota has 11,842 lakes and is known as the land of 10,000 lakes. Depending on the definition of a lake, Wisconsin has over 15,000. Wisconsin still has 139 lakes more even when using Minnesota’s definition of a lake is more than over 10 acres. Minnesota boat insurance is recommended for all boats, watercraft & jet skis whether you take a sailboat onto Lake Superior, fishing boat around Lake Mille Lacs or sight see on the beautiful St. Croix river. There are countless ways to enjoy boating in Minnesota. But wait, what does Minnesota boat insurance cost? Call and find out 952-469-0425.
That means boaters in Minnesota also have many ways to cover themselves and their property with insurance. Anyone requiring boat insurance in Minnesota needs to choose a provider with a deep understanding of those needs. Not every insurance provider is aware of everything they should know about MN boat insurance needs, but Insuring Minnesota does.
Insuring Minnesota provides more than 500,000 boaters across the country with comprehensive coverage that protects them and their watercraft no matter what kind they have. We carefully work with you to create a coverage plan that satisfies all your insurance needs. That is why Insuring Minnesota is the best source in Minnesota for boat insurance.
As an expert source for boat insurance in Minnesota, Insuring Minnesota covers from jet skis to fishing boats to large yachts and everything in between. Our carriers offer comprehensive coverage options will protect you and your watercraft in the event of an unfortunate incident with coverage options such as:
- “All-Risk” Coverage: This coverage option include fire, theft, striking a submerged object, glass damage, storm damage — even an accident while your boat is being towed. Your boat, trailer, and insured property for almost all physical damage they may incur.
- Named Perils: This policy option list the things that are covered, limiting coverage to losses specifically named in the policy. This option is generally having lower Minnesota boat insurance cost and could be required on faster boats and watercraft. We will help identify and guide you to make the best choice.
- Replacement Cost Coverage: We recommend choosing this coverage if your boat is newer of whenever possible (it depends on which carrier we place you with). If a new boat suffers a total loss within the first 36 months after purchase. It may be replaced under the Replacement Cost Coverage option. Even if replacing it costs more than you paid originally, it may be replaced.
- Agreed Value Coverage: With Agreed Value Coverage, if your boat is a total loss, the carrier will pay the agreed value of your boat at the time your policy started. You will not have to worry about a depreciated statement, and you will never tell you your boat or related equipment is worth any less than it’s agreed value.
Complete Liability Protection
In addition to protecting you from damage and theft related to your watercraft, Insuring Minnesota is recognized as a leader in MN boat insurance because of our liability coverage options, which include:
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: Not all boating accidents happen on the water, unfortunately, and auto insurance will not protect your boat while you’re towing it. Insuring Minnesota provides coverage for your boat whether you are towing it on the water or on the road.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability: Our carriers will protect you against liability for bodily injury or property damage related to your boat ownership. They also pay for all legal expenses in your defense, and those expenses will not reduce the liability available under your policy.
- Medical Payments: Boater safety is top priority for Insuring Minnesota, and that is why we recommend coverage for medical payments for injuries up to $25,000.
Complete Coverage in Minnesota
Boaters in Minnesota have a lot of options for enjoying the water and rivers. Insuring Minnesota is the best source in Minnesota for boat insurance (we can also save you on car and home insurance as well)! We shop multiple boat insurance companies to find you the best deal, the first time. This will save you both time and money. Use our quick quote form or simply give us a call at 952-469-0425.