Society Insurance is now offering bar and restaurant insurance in Minnesota! Writing coverage on a BOP or business owner’s policy is far superior to that of a package policy where you add coverage like in a cafeteria line. The BOP has many of the coverage’s a bar, tavern, and restaurant business needs in Minnesota already built-in.
Society Insurance has operated as a mutual insurance company since 1915 and started specializing in workers’ compensation insurance. In the past 20 years, their business has almost tripled. They are based in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and employ more than 275 people. Society Insurance now offers coverage in 6 states: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa & Tennessee.
As a niche insurance carrier to the hospitality industry, it is widely known for its “Uncommon Insurance” and “Uncommon Value” marketing monikers. They currently have an A.M. Best rating of A-.
Society Insurance – Small Detail. Big Difference.
Minnesota Bar & Restaurant Insurance Programs
Offering comprehensive programs for:
|Bar Insurance||Franchise Restaurant Insurance||Ice Cream Shop Insurance|
|Brewpub Insurance||Fine Dining Insurance||Deli Insurance|
|Sports Bar Insurance||Pizza Restaurant Insurance||Coffee Shop Insurance|
|Wine Bar Insurance||Supper Club Insurance||Bakery Insurance|
|Banquet Hall Insurance||Family Restaurant Insurance||Catering Insurance|
|Pub Insurance||Alehouse Insurance||Tavern Insurance|
|Martini Bar Insurance||Bar & Grill Insurance|
Restaurant & Bar Insurance Coverage at Low Cost
Society Insurance property and casualty restaurant and bar insurance deliver on these small details that make a big difference:
- Business interruption coverage that kicks in immediately without the standard waiting period
- Spoilage and contamination coverage for the perishable stock
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) with no exclusions for sexual harassment
- Green endorsement for energy-efficient or environmentally friendly improvements
Your Minnesota business may also want to consider these additional coverage’s:
- Franchise insurance for increased repair costs due to corporate standards and coverage for loss of business income due to contamination at another franchise location
- Liquor liability insurance for claims that arise because of damage or injury caused by an intoxicated person
- Leading-edge cyber liability insurance with limits up to $1 million
- Workers compensation insurance that protects your employees at a fair price