Complete Our Minnesota Waste Hauler Insurance Quick Quote Form or Call 952-469-0425
As a waste hauler or garbage collector in Minnesota, your insurance needs are unique. We believe it is important that your insurance agent fully understands the waste hauling business. Our Minnesota-based agency, Insuring Minnesota, has specialists with the knowledge, experience & expertise to shop your insurance program. Searching for affordable Minnesota waste hauler insurance?
Look at the types of businesses we cover:
- Carting companies
- Construction and demolition debris collection, separation, and transport
- Garbage truck companies
- Medical waste haulers
- Medical waste treatment facilities
- Non-hazardous waste disposal, transport, storage, and treatment operations
- Portable toilet service companies
- Recycling centers
- Refuse haulers
- Roll-off bin and dumpster rentals
- Sanitation contractors
- Solid waste haulers
- Sweeping operations
- Transfer stations – Public dump
- Trash hauling operations
What kind of coverages are available?
- Business Personal Property
- Commercial Auto Liability / Physical Damage
- Commercial Umbrella
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Employer’s Practices Liability (EPL)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Flexible Deductible Options
- General Liability Insurance
- General Liability, Property, and Auto Enhancement endorsements are available as well.
- Inland Marine (tool & equipment coverage)
- Medical Payments (to others)
- Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media, & Phones
- Property (building Coverage)
- Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability
We offer expertly crafted coverage for refuse hauling businesses.
When you work with Insuring Minnesota 952-469-0425, you will receive:
- Competitive quotes from the multiple insurance companies we represent.
- Straightforward advice from our waste hauling savvy agents, so you can confidently select and conveniently purchase the coverage your business needs at a price that makes sense for your balance sheet.
- Ongoing support from a Minnesota-based independent insurance agency you trust to help make sure your coverage is up to date as your business changes.
Call today for a free quote.
Call us to speak with one of our specialized agents or complete our online quote form. The process begins with fact-finding. Please tell us about your business; we will be listening.
Please have your current policies available when you call. We will need your loss history letter / 3-year loss runs.
Let Insuring Minnesota 952-469-0425 help you understand and protect all the risks you run and all the perils your business faces. We will do this with a well-thought-out and executed business insurance policy designed just for our Waste Hauler Insurance policyholders.