Complete Our Minnesota Radon Mitigation Contractors Insurance Quick Quote Form or Call 952-469-0425
Almost 1 in every 15 homes in the US is estimated to have elevated radon levels. It is also estimated to cause 21,000 lung cancer deaths in the US each year, only smoking causes more lung cancer deaths from this radioactive gas. This creates a lot of opportunity for a Minnesota radon mitigation contractor like yourself. You test and install new systems in homes, offices, and schools. You need the right protection, at the right price from a knowledgeable agent. You have unique insurance needs and that is where we come in. Searching for affordable Minnesota radon mitigation contractors insurance?
Insuring Minnesota 952-469-0425 offers several Minnesota radon mitigation contractor insurance programs to meet your needs. One of our companies has roots back to 1810.
What Coverage Are Available For Radon Contractors?
- General Liability Insurance
- Completed Operations Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Contractor E&O – Professional Liability
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Primary and Non-Contributory
- Per Project
- Crime – Cyber Crime and Cyber Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Tools & Equipment – Inland Marine
- Commercial Umbrella – Excess Liability
Look at The Types of Contractors We Insure:
- Local Minnesota Radon Mitigation Contractors
- Minnesota Radon Inspectors
- Radon Testing Contractors
- Radon System Installation Contractors
Call Today for a Free Quote! You deserve a 2nd opinion.
Call us to speak with one of our experienced agents or complete our online quote form.
Please have your current policies available when you call. Expect fast courteous service.
We offer many advantages, flexibility & dependability. Things like loss control support, flexible payment plans, dependable insurers, and reliable & accessible claims reporting (online 24/7)
Let Insuring Minnesota 952-469-0425 help you understand and protect all the risks you run and all the perils your Minnesota radon business faces. We will do this with a well-thought-out and executed business insurance policy designed just for our radon mitigation contractors insurance policyholders.