Complete Our Minnesota Metal Recycling Auto Dismantling Insurance Quick Quote Form or Call 952-469-0425
As a metal recycling, auto dismantling, and auto salvage yard (junkyard) in Minnesota, your insurance needs are unique. We believe it is important that your insurance agent fully understands your business. Our Minnesota-based agency, Insuring Minnesota, has specialists with the knowledge, experience & expertise to shop your insurance program. Searching for affordable metal recycling, auto dismantling, and auto salvage yard (junkyard) insurance programs?
Look at the types of businesses we cover:
- Metal recyclers and wholesalers
- Auto Dismantlers / Salvage Yard / Junk Yard
- Operations that take in and process commercial and large consumer metal scrap, industrial metal scrap, and other metal materials.
- Operations that break up, sort, shred, bale, and wholesale scrap iron and steel with the use of processing equipment such as cranes, hydraulic shears, and baling equipment.
- Private passenger and commercial auto salvage and dismantling operations both for scrap metal and parts sale.
- Document Shredding Operations
- Document collection, destruction/shredding, and bailing operations.
What kind of coverages are available?
- Business Personal Property
- Commercial Auto Liability / Physical Damage
- Commercial Umbrella
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Employer’s Practices Liability (EPL)
- Equipment Breakdown
- General Liability Insurance
- Inland Marine (tool & equipment coverage)
- Medical Payments (to others)
- Property (building Coverage)
- Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability
We offer expertly crafted coverage for Minnesota metal recycling, auto dismantling, salvage yard (junkyard) businesses.
When you work with Insuring Minnesota 952-469-0425, you will receive:
- Competitive quotes from the multiple insurance companies we represent.
- Straightforward advice from our metal recycling, auto dismantling, and auto salvage yard (junkyard) savvy agents, so you can confidently select and conveniently purchase the coverage your business needs at a price that makes sense for your balance sheet.
- Ongoing support from a Minnesota-based independent insurance agency you trust to help make sure your coverage is up to date as your business changes.
Call today for a free quote.
Call us to speak with one of our specialized agents or complete our online quote form. The process begins with fact-finding. Please tell us about your business; we will be listening.
Please have your current policies available when you call. We will need your loss history letter / 3-year loss runs.
Let Insuring Minnesota 952-469-0425 help you understand and protect all the risks you run and all the perils your business faces. We will do this with a well-thought-out and executed business insurance policy designed just for our metal recycling, auto dismantling, and auto salvage yard (junkyard) insurance policyholders.